Saturday, November 26, 2005

Dec. 12-19



Hi everbody, I will be going to Disneyworld this December. I'll be staying at the Port Orleans Riverside hotel from the 12th to the 19th. That's Monday to Monday. My friends Pickles and Bordo might be joining me at various points in the trip as well as some other of my friends.



The reason for this blog (at this point) is to try and see if there will be anyone else going to Disneyworld who would like to hang out with us. This is not a sleazy come on, I've just found that when it comes to Disneyworld, the more the merrier.



If you don't know my deal, you can read about it on my blog, but basically, last March I had some very serious heart surgery and to celebrate the fact that I did not die, I am treating myself to a week at Disneyworld. It should be a fun time, so if you're going to be there anyway, or you're really rich or you just like me alot, come on down.



So if you're interested, drop me a line at eric@hollywoodphony.com and let me know!

6 Comments:

Blogger T. Leach said...

I'm taking the fam down there on the 19th. We're staying through the 24th, but we'll probably be spending most of our time over at Universal.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

D'oh! I'll be in Vegas Dec 9-11, and my master wants me plowing the fields and carrying out sexual favors for him and his friends the rest of the time after that. If I can find cheap airfare for the weekend of the 18th, I just might try to plan my escape! (Got repeatedly shot at and lost a leg last time though.)

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no way I would go to disneyworld, when I live like 2 minutes away from disneyland. what are you doing, bozo? why don't you just come to la, see your doctors and go to where it all began - disneyland.
wait, never mind, you live like 2 minutes away from disneyworld right now, so it makes vastly more sense for you to go there.
How goddamned many blogs do you have? This is insane. I want my money back.

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do not get me wrong, if I were in the neighborhood, I would totally go. it'd be like doing community service.

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but seriously, you are my friend and I wouldn't mind going to disneyworld and staying in a sweet hotel c/o my friend Eric.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Drunk Groupie said...

I WANNA GO TO DISNEYWORLD!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home