Thursday, December 22, 2005

While you wait for more pics...

Here is a mini-account of my trip.

I had a great time. It was fun hanging out with my mom and my friends. I probably gained 20 pounds while simultaneously walking 500 miles. Not bad for someone who had heart surgery 9 months ago.

And I only threw up once!

I sent out probably 50 video postcards from various places in EPCOT.

I got to watch the fireworks from the top of the Contemporary Resort Hotel.

I drove a boat around with Pickles.

I became a monorail co-pilot.

I took a backstage tour of the Magic Kingdom, courtesy of my friend, Alton.

And most interestingly of all, there were six other Filipkowskis in the hotel with me. I shit you not. I didn't talk to them cuz I hate Pollocks, but still, that's kinda crazy, don't you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home