Saturday, December 24, 2005

Here they are!

Here is my last batch of pictures from my big Disneyworld trip. All in all, I would call it a rousing success.



Here I am riding the shuttle bus in front of my hotel on the first day of my vacation, I'm all wide-eyed anticipation and innocence... but that would all change, very soon...



Here's me and Mater with Pluto on Main Street. Just seconds after this picture was taken, he took a dump and then started eating it. That was awkward.



This is when I got crushed to death.



I'm a businessman! And I'm late for a meeting! In New York City!



Here I am putting the moves on Goofy.



My other car is a TIE Fighter.



This is a giant gingerbread house in the Grand Floridian Hotel. I pooped in the gingerbread toilet. At least I thought it was a toilet. It could have been the cash register.



Mater is standing in front of a gingerbread model of the Polynesian hotel which she was inside of. Hence, logic dictates there was a gingerbread model of Mater inside it. And then it just repeats, on and on to infinity.



Here I am, chilling out on a swing on the beach in front of the Polynesian Resort Hotel, my favorite hotel in the world that I was too poor to stay in.



Mater riding "It's A Small World".



This is the tree in the Grand Floridian Resort Hotel. It is really big.



Here is some nutcrackers people from Small World.



Here's me in front of some drunken Micks.



I am riding the people mover, only they don't call it that at Disneyworld. At Disneyworld they call it "The Tomorrowland Transit Authority", but to me, it will always be the people mover. Sorry to get controversial.



That's it, see you next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home